rivalo giriş On April 12–13, 2018, Grinnell College will host its fourth annual conference on student success. This year’s conference—Purposeful Lives and Meaningful Work: Thriving After College—will explore how institutions prepare students for post-graduate success. Through a series of plenary keynotes and panels, the conference will explore the following questions:
• Why do students attend college, and how have these motivations changed over time?
• What should colleges/universities be considering as they prepare the next generation of talent?
• How might we foster career readiness among students through curricular innovation and reimagining the liberal arts?
• What innovative advising and program models can help prepare students for work and life after college?
• When considering student success outcomes, what should be measured, when, and how?
The conference is designed for campus leaders, faculty members, policymakers, and other higher education stakeholders, we encourage members of the GLCA to participate.
Questions may be directed to: